Thursday, January 3, 2013

Twenty-Three Weeks

December 28 - January 3, 2013
This was my biggest week yet. This week I started rolling over, I started sitting up, and I started sleeping in my crib without the Nap Nanny. I also started holding my bottle, taking my bottle out and putting it back in, started playing with my paci by taking it out, flipping it over, and putting it back in my mouth as well. Mommy can't believe how big I am getting. I am officially in 6 months clothes. And some of my six months clothes are too small. Mommy says I am the best baby in the world!!!

Friday December 28, 2012


 

Guess who went to bed at 9 pm and woke up at 11:30 am? This girl did!!!


I don't like tummy time, but Mommy still makes me do it. 





Reading the book Aunt Cassie and Uncle Chase gave me. 



Mommy said that this just melted her heart!!! She can't wait until I start signing!!





Saturday December 29, 2012

Mommy finally caught up on my blog!!!! She posted it in Instagram.


FaceTiming Daddy!!! He No Answer :(



Mommy says I am a happy girl!!! All day everyday!!! She always says how blessed she is :)



Bath time with Mommy.... Bath time is always Daddy's duty. Mommy lost her phone during this experience. She say's I am quite the kicker. Mommy put her phone in rice and it end up being okay. 



For this picture Mommy thinks I am saying "Where is my Daddy? You know he is in charge of this bath stuff!!



Mommy recorded this on Aunt NeNe's phone since she had to dry hers out overnight. 



Sunday December 30, 2012
Today I went to Paw Paw and Ya Ya's for a little bit. They bought me a new chair... see below. I really like it. They also bought me the hat I'm wearing... it fits me really good. Paw Paw watched me while Mommy, Ya Ya and NeNe went to the store. 





Monday December 31, 2012
Daddy's been gone since Friday. Him and his buddies went to Glamis to ride the dunes in California. Me and Mommy have been having fun together!! 




My first time to sit up by myself!!!



What Mommy is thankful for... Such a big year for her in 2012!!!!!!!



Mommy's Wizard lol


Mommy said this was when my personality started coming out....  She loves the picture with my hands on my hips. 




I usually go to sleep at 7:30 pm everynight.... but not New Years Eve. Mommy said I stayed awake till 10:30. Once I was asleep, Mommy followed. She said she wouldn't have wanted to spend New Years Eve with anyone else!!! I was her best date ever!!







Tuesday January 1, 2013
I have got into a great schedule. Eat, Play, Nap, Repeat!!! I sleep about 30 minutes after each meal. Sometimes even 2 - 3 hours. It just depends. 



My new book/toy caddie that Aunt NeNe gave me.



Mommy's Little Sparkle and Shine






 
These FaceTime pictures crack Mommy up.... Such a happy girl... just wanting to talk to her Daddy



Wednesday January 2, 2013
Last night I stayed the night with Biba, Bink, and Aunt Brookie since Mommy had to go to work bright and early in the morning. I had fun!! This was the first night I slept in a crib without a Nap Nanny. Mommy said it was a start to a beautiful thing. From then on I slept in my crib without the Nap Nanny. 



Thursday January 3, 2013
Daddy got home last night!!!! So glad to have him home again!!













No comments:

Post a Comment