Thursday, January 17, 2013

Twenty-Five Weeks

January 11, 2013 - January 17, 2013
This week I was able to visit Aunt Brookie in Nashville and I got to taste a Dorito for the first time.


Mommy loves my chunky legs :) #alldressedup #DaddyDressedMe






Daddy got me up, fed me, and gave me a bath. I also love the robe Aunt NeNe gave me. #SaturdayMornings #bestDaddyInTheWorld





 Tasted my first Dorito at Newks.... 




Dinner with the Ferrell FAM at Elfos #DaddyDressedMe 




Our Tennessee Fan!! #GoBigOrange




Penny loves my Paci's... she thinks they are her chew toys. #2ndOneInAWeek #MakesMommySoMad




I'm a tall baby girl!!


Trying on the TuTu that Aunt NeNe made me. #GettingSoBig





Mommy's phone lock screen and one of the pictures that Daddy sent Mommy at work.


Mommy, Mrs. Browne, and Biba went to Nashville to visit Aunt Brookie. Mommy also had to go to a teaching workshop to be able to teach Personal Finance. We had fun. I slept the whole way to Nashville. #RoadTripWithTheGirls #BestBabyInTheWorld 




I slept so good in my pack n play... both nights. 




Missing my Daddy!!







One of my first Ipad experiences. I loved it!! #JustLikeHerDaddy #GrowingUpTooFast



I think Daddy missed me!! #IThinkHeMissedHer #SoMuchLoveForOneLittleGirl



Daddy said I woke up just talking away. #Sheisatalker #SpentTheDayWithMia





Talking to Aunt Brookie. 


No comments:

Post a Comment