This week I ate oatmeal for the first time and I also sat in a high chair for the first time.
These are some pictures/videos that Daddy sent Mommy at work. #BestDaddyInTheWorld #RiceCereal
Good Morning World!! I love Weekends with my FAM!!
At Philly Connection with Mommy and Daddy :) #PrettyInPink #RosyCheeks #Saturday
I love to feed myself... but I am still messy at this
Watching Joel Olsteen with Mommy on Sunday
Mesmerizing Mommy with her eyes. #BabyWalker
I am at Five Guys with Mommy, NeNe, YaYa and Paw Paw. This is the first time I have ever sat in a high chair. I did so good.
Mommy thinks I was telling her that... Ya know I've been thinking... this tub here is kinda small. I think it is time to move on and find something bigger... What do you say?!
Daddy Daughter Time #ILoveThem
Stuck LOL
I learned how to roll and twist around a room. #BabyInStripes
This is Mommy's favorite New Nursery Rhyme
Book: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star and Other Favorite Bedtime Nursery Rhymes
MATTHEW MARK LUKE AND JOHN
Matthew Mark Luke and John
Bless the bed that I lie on
Four corners to my bed.
Four angels around my head.
One to watch and one to pray
And two to guide me through the day.
I love my puppies... and I am so sweet with them. #Penny This is the first time I have been able to wear a bow without a headband. #FinallyGrowingHair
Singing with Mommy!! Mommy thanks the Lord everyday for me... she says I am her sweet angel. #PTL
Daddy and I brought Mommy lunch at work today.. She was so thankful!!
This was the first time I ate oatmeal... I LOVED IT!! YUM YUM Oatmeal!!


















































No comments:
Post a Comment