Thursday, January 24, 2013

Twenty-Six Weeks

Friday, January 18, 2013 - Thursday, January 24, 2013
This week I took my six month pictures. In the past month I started to hold my bottle, I started rolling completely over, and I started wearing 6-9 month clothes. This week I went for my six month check up.  I weighed 15.3 lbs, I was 26.5 inches tall, and my head circumference was 16 3/4. This week was also the first time I ate anything other than milk. I tried rice cereal for the first time.  


Playing with Riley girl at Biba and Bink's house. 


Mommy had girls night.... so Daddy and I stayed home and watched Gold Rush!!


In my room... I love to grab onto my monogram when Mommy is changing my diaper. I am a busy body!! #PinWheelFair #WavingToMommy








Posing in my Jack and Janie Dress. 














At Andi Claire's baby shower. I also went to visit Paw Paw at work (Homer Skelton Ford Millington, GM) 



I am such a big girl holding my bottle. This was Sunday morning. I am a great sleeper.... I put myself to sleep and I even play in my crib in the mornings if Mommy and Daddy are not up yet. #MommyandDaddyAreSpoiled


Ryan Rose's 6 Month Pictures







Mommy just couldn't decide which ones were the cutest... because they were all so cute!! #ICouldEatHerUp





Playing in my room with Mommy!!



We go to dinner with Aunt NeNe, PawPaw and YaYa every Sunday.... this week we went to Chilis. 


Mommy put the romper I wore for my newborn pictures on... I wore it when I was 14 days old. It now only fits as shorts.... I have grown so much!! #SoBigSoFast





Mommy had the day off so we played ALL Day!! #GettingSoBig #OneOfMyFavoriteToys






The process of getting my phone.... When Mommy left me, I was on my back. Just like my Mommy... always reaching for my phone. #GottaHaveMyPhone #GettingReadyForBed #PlayingPutsMeToSleep




Six Month Check Up: 
Today I weighed 15.3 lbs, I was 26.5 inches tall, and my head circumference was 16 3/4. I am tall and skinny... for my age of course. 1/23/2013 #DrYukon #YukonClinic #Shots Up until this point I have only had formula and breast milk. Dr. Yukon gave me the go ahead to try baby food. 






This was the first time I had eaten anything other than milk. #RiceCereal #DaddyMadeAMess #MessyBaby











Mommy found me on my stomach Thursday morning... this was a first. 


Dinner at Mia's 






No comments:

Post a Comment