It was Christmas week. I had a lot of firsts!! I started reaching for Mommy, started grabbing everything I could, started using my hands more, and started giving kisses. Mommy said I would even grab her face and pull it down to give me a kiss.
Friday December 21, 2012
Today I went shopping with Mommy.
Saturday December 22, 2012
Today I had an allergic reaction to something... but it wasn't something a little prayer couldn't help. We believed, we received and I was healed!!
Today I had an allergic reaction to something... but it wasn't something a little prayer couldn't help. We believed, we received and I was healed!!
My new ornaments
| Nap time |
Sunday December 23, 2012
Today I stayed with Paw Paw while Mommy went to the movies with Ya Ya and Aunt NeNe. Later that night I watched a Christmas movie with Mommy.
Monday December 24, 2012 Christmas Eve
Today I went to lunch with Bink, Biba, Aunt Brookie, Daddy and Mommy at Firebirds. Later we went to Hope for church and then to Mia's for dinner and presents.
![]() |
| All My gifts from Mia, Aunt Ashley, and Aunt NeNe |
Tuesday December 25, 2012
My first gifts from Santa. Today was busy... we went to Biba and Binks and then to Paw Paw and Ya Ya's house. We had such an amazing Christmas
Wednesday December 26, 2012
Today I saw my first snow and chilled in the house... next to the fire with Mommy.
Thursday December 27, 2012
Today me and Mommy stayed at home all day and played. Later we went to Firebirds with Uncle Chase and Aunt Cassie.
| Mommy, Me, and Daddy all at 5 months |











































































No comments:
Post a Comment