Thursday, December 20, 2012

Twenty-one Weeks

December 14 - 20, 2012
This week I went to more Christmas parties, started playing with my toys on my jumper, and turned five months old.

December 14, 2012
Today I spent the day with Biba and Aunt Brookie and later we had the yearly McClain, McCain, Hart Christmas party.







Saturday December 15, 2012
Today I napped on Mommy for over 2.5 hours and later we went to Uncle Chase and Aunt Cassie's house for their Christmas party.















Sunday December 16, 2012
Today I went shopping with Mommy and Daddy. They were looking for my Christmas presents. As you can see below... I sat in my stroller without the car seat for the first time. 





Monday December 17, 2012
Today was Mommy's first day off of Christmas break. Biba watched me so she could finish her Christmas shopping.




Tuesday December 18, 2012
Today Mommy woke up to my beautiful face... staring at her lol. Mommy finally found Disney Junior... and I love it. Mickey Mouses' Club House, Doc McStuffins, etc. 








Wednesday December 19, 2012
Today I realized that there were toys on my jumper. Mommy also started to get use to my routine... play, sleep, eat, repeat!! Tonight Daddy watched me so Mommy could go to girls night. 












Thursday December 20, 2012
Today I played with blocks for the first time and Mommy took my 5 month old pictures. 

















Mommy packed up more of my stuff that was too small.... she couldn't believe how big I was getting



No comments:

Post a Comment