This week I fell in love with my new ribbon blanket. It doesn't have a name quite yet, but one is sure to come. Poor paci has been put off to the side. I also tried out my walker for the first time and also continue to put my feet... everything in my mouth. Mommy thinks I am the best baby in the world!! I also got to see Mommy's cousins again and we took some pictures for our Christmas card.
Friday November 30, 2012
Today I spent the day with Bink and Daddy... I love my new New Balances. Tonight we went to Patrick James' surprise party.
Today I experienced my walker for the first time. I loved it!! Tonight Aunt NeNe took our pictures for our Christmas card.
Pe Pa's high chair that he is giving to me... it was his when he was a little boy. His daddy made it.
Aunt NeNe took pictures for our Christmas card below.
Sunday December 2, 2012
Today Mommy and Daddy went riding so Aunt Ne Ne, Ya Ya and Paw Paw watched me. Later that night we went to Chili's.
Monday December 3, 2012
Monday night we walked through Starry Nights.... it was a lot of fun!!
Daddy getting me ready in the morning... these are some of the daily pictures he sent Mommy
| At work with Daddy |
Starry Nights with the girls and Daddy
Tuesday December 4, 2012
Mommy had a photo shoot :)
Wednesday December 5, 2012
| Picture Daddy Sent Mommy at work.... it's a bird, it's a plane.. nope it is Super Ryan!! |
| She did not last long... she wanted her Nap Nanny back. |
Thursday December 6, 2012
Tonight we went to dinner at Olive Garden with Mommy's cousins, the Simpson family.







































No comments:
Post a Comment