This week I really started to get on a great sleep schedule and started eating almost 6oz of formula. Just last week I was only eating 4oz. This week I have really started to like cartoons.
Friday October 12, 2012
I spent the day with Mommy since she was on fall break. Later that night we went to the Rotenberry's house for dinner.
![]() |
| kicked for about an hour |
Saturday October 13, 2013
Today Mommy, Aunt NeNe, and I went to run some errands. We went to Target, WalMart, Old Navy and Red Lobster. Since it was starting to get cold, Mommy needed to get me some warmer clothes.
![]() |
| At Red Lobster... So Happy |
Sunday October 14, 2012
Last night I slept 11 hours straight.
![]() |
| Penny watching my cartoons |
| Airplane action and Penny action at the same time |
Monday October 15, 2012
Biba watched me today. Later that night we went to YaYa and PawPaw's to celebrate Aunt Ede's birthday.
Biba watched me today. Later that night we went to YaYa and PawPaw's to celebrate Aunt Ede's birthday.
Tuesday October 16, 2012
Daddy sends Mommy a picture of me every morning... just to help her get through the day. Since Mommy has gone back to work, Daddy gets me up, feeds me, gets me dressed, and takes me to Biba's. Daddy does such an amazing job. I really enjoy my Daddy time.
Wednesday October 17, 2012
Tonight Mommy went to dinner with some of her girl friends, so Daddy and I hung out together. This was my first experience with a tornado warning. Me and Daddy stayed in the pantry, while the storm passed.
Thursday October 18, 2012
Mia watched me today. She is going to start watching me on Thursdays. Me and Mia had so much fun, I only slept a total of 45 minutes. We played, played, and played some more. Later that night we went to Aunt Ashleys house for our weekly family dinner. Mommy also got my halloween costume in from BabiesRUS. She had to put it on me... she just couldn't wait. In the picture I guess I look more like an Angry Bird hehe. I was just hungry.


























No comments:
Post a Comment