This week I went to the doctor for my first shots and I started formula during the day.
Friday September 21, 2012
Today I went for my two month check up. I weighed 9 lbs 14 oz. I was 22 inches long and my head had a circumfrence of 14 3/4. Dr. Yukon said I was doing amazing!!!! He said that most good babies gain 4 lbs, but I have gained almost 5. At this appointment I got my 2 month shots... Mommy said that I did really good. She saw my first tear run down my face. Since Mommy is going back to work in two weeks, Dr. Yukon said that we could start weaning me on formula. Mommy is going to continue to breast feed me in the morning and night, but I will have formula during the day when I am with Biba.
![]() |
| Me and Dr. Yukon |
Saturday September 22, 2012
Aunt NeNe came and watched me today while Mommy went to a Wedding Shower. Later that afternoon Bink watched me while Mommy and Daddy went to dinner.
Sunday September 23, 2012
Monday September 24, 2012
Tuesday September 25, 2012
Wednesday September 26, 2012
Mommy got my Monogram in for my room... I also got better at drinking formula. Once Mommy put the formula in my bottle and heated it up... I started to like it more. Tonight I also had singing and dancing time with Daddy. This was also the first night Mommy put me in my crib all night.
| First full night in my crib....I think Mommy watched the monitor the whole time hehe |
Thursday September 27, 2012
Tonight we went riding on the four wheeler... Mommy put the giraffe outfit on so I wouldn't get cold. Mommy also started laying with me in my floor. I absolutely love my room and laying in there.







































No comments:
Post a Comment