Saturday, October 6, 2012

Eleven Weeks

October 5, 2012 - October 11, 2012

Friday October 5, 2012
Daddy took these pictures of me waking up.... I may sleep funny but man I slept a good 9.5 hours. I'm still sleeping in my Nanny Nap. And if you don't already know... I am definitely a morning person... I am so happy in the mornings. This was also Mommy's last day of maternity leave.... she was sad to have to go back to work. We spent the whole day together!!!!! Just to note... I am in 3 month clothes :)














Playing with Mommy in my room


Mommy got up for a minute to grab a book to read and Penny stole her seat


My room.. do you see my Puppies?

I wasn't feeling too well this night...



Saturday October 6, 2012

My first pair of Gap Jeans



With Aunt Heather

Spending some time with YaYa

In my leg warmers that Aunt NeNe bough me

Moving all around

SUNDAY OCTOBER 7, 2012
Today I was a big girl... I held my bottle like a big girl for the first time. This was also Mommy's last day before she had to go back to work. She held me all day!!








Monday October 8, 2012
Ryan received her first book from Dolly Parton. This was also Daddy's first day to get me ready in the morning and take me to see Biba. I spent the day with Biba and Aunt Brookie.


Daddy dressed me :)
With Biba and Aunt Brookie



We made it through the day... Mommy's first day back to work. 
Ryan's first book from Dolly Parton

Tuesday October 9, 2012
Daddy did such a great job feeding me and getting me ready for the day. Last night I went to bed at 9:30 and woke up at 3 for some Mommy milk... then went back to sleep until about 9. Mommy and Daddy were so proud. After Mommy picked me up, Mia and PePaw came over and we went to dinner at Off the Hoof.

Daddy feeding me

At lunch with Daddy



This is how I sleep... with Mommy right beside me. 

Wednesday October 10, 2012
Today I went to work with Daddy for a short bit. Later that night we ate with some of Mommy and Daddy's friends at Rendezvous. 


On the job with Daddy and Bink








Thursday October 11, 2012
Mommy was off for Fall Break... I also started using the Dr. Browns bottles. I really like them. That night I met some of the Hart side of the family. 

Mommy sent this picture to Daddy

Trying out the new bottle








No comments:

Post a Comment