Thursday, October 4, 2012

Ten Weeks Old

September 28, 2012 - October 4, 2012
This is the last week for Mommy being on maternity leave. I'm getting to be such a big girl....  I am sleeping about nine hours a night, I have started eating about 4 oz of formula during the day, I can pretty much hold my head up by myself and I have started sucking on my hand.

Friday September 28, 2012
Me and Daddy watched TV Friday morning. I went to the shop that morning and then we went to Mia's that night. She watch me while Mommy and Daddy went to dinner.





Uncle Daril painted our shutters blue.... Mommy loves it!!

We went to Mia's



Saturday September 29, 2012


Mia bought this for me... my name in sign language

My Bathroom







Sunday September 30, 2012
Today we drove to Bath Springs and Pickwick so daddy could winterize the boat and the lake house. 




At Pickwick Pizza with Mr. Sheepy and Mrs. Bunny

Monday October 1, 2012






Tuesday October 2, 2012

Carol Ann Came to visit today

Daddy buit this for Mommy's birthday... the perfect place for my diaper bag

On my great grandmothers quilt








My Home!!! Before and after it was painted and scrubbed :)

Wednesday October 3, 2012


Went on a 3 mile walk with Mommy and Aunt NeNe

Mommy got me to sleep

Thursday October 4, 2012
Mia watched me today while Mommy went and got a massage. Mia took me to see Mrs. Lilly and then had a photo shoot... see below lol

Me and Mrs. Lilly Jones










In Daddy's Chair



Me and Mia









No comments:

Post a Comment