Thursday, July 19, 2012

37 Weeks: Going to the Hospital

Thursday July 19, 2012
Headed to the Hospital



My appt was at 9:40 with Dr. ChauHan at the Ruth Clinic. I had an ultrasound. Dr ChaHaun looked at the ultrasound and realized that Ryan had only grown 8 oz in two weeks. She was also worried that my blood pressure was up and my legs were so swollen. Especially since this had only been going on for the past 2 weeks. I was also dialated 2cm. She read my chart a little while and then looked at me and ask if I was okay having this baby today? I was like yeahhhh, but also in shock with a big grin on my face.

She made a call to Methodist Germantown to reserve me a room and them came back to tell me... Go eat lunch, go pack your hospital bag and then head to the hospital this afternoon.  She said once I got to the hospital they would start the meds and that I would probably have a baby tomorrow. It would also work out because she's on call tomorrow, so hopefully she could deliver her.

After I left the Ruth clinic I met Ray, Bret, Barbara and Brooke at Bryants for lunch. I ate a cheeseburger, fries, Mac and cheese and a coke zero. Daddy had a hamburger steak, a salad with ranch, a homemade biscuit, and crushed iced water ;)

Then Bret and I headed home to get my hospital bag and pack up. Aunt NeNe was there to help us get everything together. We got to the hospital about 3:30 and then they took us back to a room. We paid our $400 deductible.... and daddy said it was the best $400 he has ever spent lol. They started the cervidil at 5:30.Mom, Paul, Whitney, Lori, Dad, and Ashley came to the hospital. They went in shifts for dinner. We all watched Big Brother at 8 pm. Mom stayed the night and we were so thankful she did. 

A few facts: Today it was 100 and the heat index was 109 degrees. Gas is $3.15 a gallon.





WAITING FOR OUR RYAN ROSE

























No comments:

Post a Comment