Wednesday, July 11, 2012

35 Weeks

35 Weeks Pregnant
July 5 - July 11, 2012

Ryan Rose's Weight
5 lb 8 oz


This week has been going great!! All I can say is that I am SWOLLEN!!!! I'm guessing the 102 degree heat isn't helping. World News says it has been the hottest six months in America's history. I totally believe them lol. I went to run errands last week and it was so hot that I decided to go home instead. Definitely too hot for this pregnant lady to be out :)

This week I have just been trying to finish up graduate school at Valdosta State University. I still have a few more projects left and want to make sure that I get everything done just in case Ryan decides to come early. My PSYCH class ends July 16th, while my Ethics class doesn't end till the 25th. I decided not to go to graduation since it is July 27th... would hate to go into labor away from home. So grateful that I will be completely done before Ryan gets here PTL!!



Pickwick with the FAM



This Weeks CRAVINGS
Chocolate
Cheese Burgers
Lucky Charms


Jack Laying With Ryan


No comments:

Post a Comment