Wednesday, July 18, 2012

36 Weeks

36 Weeks Pregnant
July 12 - July 18, 2012

This week went really well. I finished up my last ten page paper for graduate school. So that just makes one more project left YAY!! This week I feel like I have become swollen everywhere.. my feet, my legs, my knees, my hands, my face, etc. But I can't complain!! Night time has also become quite uncomfortable, but I know to just give it to the LORD!! It is nothing he can't handle!! This week I have also noticed that when she totally moves positions, she knocks the breathe out of me. You know like when you were a kid and got hit with a soccer ball in the chest and couldn't breathe for a few seconds.... that kinda feeling. I don't mind it though.... it just tells me that she is healthy and moving around PTL!!




My pregnancy Mask:
Also known as my Angel Wings (around my nose)
Paw Paw also liked to comment on my raccoon eyes lol
Certain places on my face just would not tan
One benefit of being pregnant...
I got super dark..
Daddy couldn't figure out how I was getting so dark :)


Ryans Room got new carpet!!!!!!
Plus you can see how swollen my feet are :)

My Swollen Legs... I never imagined my knees would even swell lol

Anne Watson, my friend from Canada, made this for Ryan


Ryan moving up a storm... she does this all day long!!



Ryan's bed from Restoration Hardware Baby was FINALLY delivered!!

It was so exciting to finally be putting on the bedding :)

Ryan's Armoire from Maggie Belles Antiques and Oddities


THIS WEEKS CRAVINGS:
Water (if that can be considered a craving lol)
Chocolate
Salads
Tuna
Lucky Charms

THINGS I HAVE LOVED 
THROUGHOUT MY PREGNANCY:
Cheese, Cheese, and more Cheese
Strawberries (not as much the last few weeks)
Salads with lots of tomatoes :)
Cheeseburgers


THINGS THAT I USE TO LOVE, 
BUT NOW... NOT SO MUCH
Onion
Chicken


RYAN'S ROOM
Aunt Brooke came on Thursday (July 18) to help finish decorating Ryan's room, just in time before Ryan was born. Brooke had been working hard on Ryan's room all summer long and did an AMAZING JOB!! It looked like it was right from a magazine. This was Aunt Brooke's gift to Ryan.







No comments:

Post a Comment