Thursday, February 14, 2013

Twenty-Nine Weeks

Friday,  February 8, 2013 - Thursday, February 14, 2013
This week I went to the mall, a bonfire, and to church. I also ate green beans (baby food) and sat on my motorcycle for the first time.


Daddy sent these pictures to Mommy... she was so focused on my beauty that she did not realize that Daddy put my shirt on backwards haha #DaddyDressedMe #TaglessShirt 




Mommy bought me some OshKosh Overalls... I look so cute in them. Mommy wish she knew what I was thinking in the picture below. #SoBeautiful #MommysSunshine #OshKoshGirl











Daddy, Mommy and myself all went to a bonfire at Lance's house. #DaddyDaughterMoment #Firstbonfire We went to the mall earlier in the day... Mommy went to buy me some clothes... she said that I was growing out of all my clothes. I am wearing clothes between 9 months and 12 months. 



Today (Sunday) Mommy and I went to Hope and then went to lunch at Zaxby's with the FAM. 



Nap Time


Daddy put the kitchen Biba bought me together..... it had a lot of little pieces. It took a few hours to put together. #BestDaddyInTheWorld #Tile #Backsplash



Playing on the motorcycle that PawPaw and YaYa bought me for Christmas. Below is the chair that Aunt NeNe bought me for Christmas. 







Jack my pretty puppy



Mommy says look how talented I am.... I can hold my bottle and touch my toes at the same time lol



Pictures that Aunt Brookie posted of me on Instagram



Mommy was loving on me when she got home from work. Today was the first time I turned around and gave Mommy a kiss.... it melted her heart. 


 A picture that Biba sent Mommy.... we were at the mall. #BigGirlStroller




I came and visited Mommy and PePaw at work for Valentines Day. Day was sick at home with the Flu :( We brought them lunch and some special cookies that I picked out. #BestValentineEver





No comments:

Post a Comment