Thursday, February 28, 2013

Thirty-One Weeks

Friday, February 22, 2013 - Thursday, February 28, 2013
This week I did my seven month old pictures and I also reached for Daddy for the first time.

Daddy sent Mommy this picture at work. 


Saturday Aunt NeNe watched me all day while Mommy was an interpreting workshop. Me, Mommy and Aunt NeNe later went to Sushi, Target, and Bed Bath and Beyond. #GirlsNight



7 Month Pictures #supermodel













Today was a family day with Mommy and Daddy.... #SnoozingInDaddysTruck



Bath with Mommy... I was so mad when she took me out. #ILoveBathTime









Today I went to lunch with the Ferrell's as always. Below Mommy went and met Andi Claire at the hospital.



My Binky loves me so much... he's been coming home early everyday just so he can play with me before Mommy picks me up. 




Mommy locked her keys in her car... but it is all good because she got me up and was able to play with me as she waited for the locksmith. 





The picture that Mia sent Mommy and Daddy at work. This was the first time that I reached for Daddy. I think it melted his heart. 








2 comments: