Thursday, February 21, 2013

Thirty Weeks

Friday, February 15, 2013 - Thursday, February 21, 2013
My entire family came down with the stomach flu. I am now in 9 month clothes, size 3 diapers, eating baby food, rolling around the room, and talking up a storm. Mommy says I am getting so big. I also started walking backwards in my walker.




Mommy and I got the STOMACH FLU.... I threw up in my crib twice at 2am on Saturday morning. Luckily Daddy was already getting over it and was able to take care of me on Saturday. He did such an incredible job. Mommy stayed in bed all day because she was so sick. She said it felt like she got hit by a train... Daddy said he felt the same way on Thursday. They just prayed that I did not feel that bad. I threw up my bottles and Gatorade at first. Daddy then tried smaller bottles of formula and I was able to keep that down Praise the Lord!! Luckily it was only a 24 hour bug. The whole family felt better on Sunday. It broke Mommy and Daddy's heart for them to see me sick. They are just thankful that it was quick and that I had not been sick before then. 




YAY everyone in the house is feeling better!!!!






I learned how to walk backwards in my walker. I didn't take any time to go for the cabinets. Below I am also watching my puppies play. 











Mommy loves when I scrunch my nose. 




Ryan 1 and Ryan 2 :)



My Ugg boots finally fit good!! #BabyUggs


No comments:

Post a Comment