This week I started eating around 8 ounces, I started sleeping in my crib throughout the night, and I started following people around the room with my eyes. I am getting to be such a big girl!! This week I was also able to decorate my first Christmas tree!!
Friday November 9, 2012
Saturday November 10, 2012
| All the clothes Mommy got from Mandy Cox... So thankful!! |
Sunday November 11, 2012
Today Aunt NeNe, Paw Paw and Ya Ya watched me while Mommy and Daddy went four wheeler riding at the Bottoms. Mommy can't wait until I am big enough to go riding!
![]() |
| Singing Mommy a beautiful Song!! |
| Mommy and Daddy went riding at the Bottoms |
![]() |
| I have such an amazing Daddy |
Monday November 12, 2012
Aunt NeNe came over and helped Mommy decorate our house for Christmas... I helped!!
| Decorating my first tree!!... that is my foot print I am holding |
Tuesday November 13, 2012
Happy Birthday Bink!! We went to dinner with Bink at Houstons.
![]() |
Kincaide came over to see Ryan![]() |
| Mommy's Monitor... ibaby. She loves it!! |
| Mommy's view every night |
Wednesday November 14, 2012
Mommy had girls night at the house. Aunt NeNe came over to help. Mommy also got my instagram pictures in... She was so excited. Daddy drove to Nashville to pick up my huge mirror for my room.



























No comments:
Post a Comment