This week I went for my four month check up and was such a big girl. I also saw Santa and experienced my first Thanksgiving with my family!!
Friday November 16, 2012
Today we went to the Finishline to celebrate Ashley and Frank's marriage. We had so much fun.... especially the puppies. The water was down in the lake, so Jack and Penny were able to play in the mud. They had a blast.
| Ryans first Craft!! |
Monday November 19, 2012
Today I went to my Four Month Check up with Dr. Yukon. I weighed 12 lbs 5 ozs. My head circumfrence was 15 3/4 and my length was 24 3/4. I got my second set of shots and was a champ!!
Today Mommy was off work for Thanksgiving Break. I went to lunch with Daddy, Mommy, Biba, Bink, and Aunt Brookie to Olive Garden. Afterwards me and Mommy went to Target and then we went to Aunt Ashley's to help her cook for Thanksgiving.
Thursday November 22, 2012










































No comments:
Post a Comment