Thursday, November 8, 2012

Fifteen Weeks

November 2 - November 8, 2012

Friday November 2, 2012




Saturday November 3, 2012
I spent the day with Mommy, Aunt NeNe and Heather. We helped Heather register for Little Andi. Later that night Mommy and Daddy spent the night away. Aunt NeNe watched Ryan Rose at the house. She did so good.










Sunday November 4, 2012
Today I went shopping with Daddy and Mommy. Then I spent the rest of the day at home with Mommy. 









Mommy tried to hook up my tv....


Tuesday November 6, 2012
Last night I slept from 6:30pm till 5:30am. I woke up a very happy little girl.







Wednesday November 7, 2012
I am officially in 3-6 months clothes. Today I spent the day with Biba and Brooke. Later Daddy bathed me and me and Mommy played in the floor. 











Thursday November 8th, 2012




No comments:

Post a Comment