33 Weeks Pregnant
June 21 - June 27, 2012
Ryan Weighs
4 lb 9 oz
At my ultrasound today my amniotic fluid was NORMAL PTL!!!!!
I guess drinking all that water has helped :)
This is the first week I have started to feel uncomfortable, but nothing I can't handle PTL!!! I just think Ryan is growing like crazy. My feet and legs are starting to swell as well, but no worries!
THE STOOLS I MADE THE GRANDMAS
MY LAST BABY SHOWER
Given By: Peggy James
June 24, 2012 2pm
Ryan Weighs
4 lb 9 oz
At my ultrasound today my amniotic fluid was NORMAL PTL!!!!!
I guess drinking all that water has helped :)
This is the first week I have started to feel uncomfortable, but nothing I can't handle PTL!!! I just think Ryan is growing like crazy. My feet and legs are starting to swell as well, but no worries!
THE STOOLS I MADE THE GRANDMAS
MY LAST BABY SHOWER
Given By: Peggy James
June 24, 2012 2pm









My feet hurt so bad lately and nothing's comfortable. Thank God not much longer.
ReplyDeleteLuckily my feet don't hurt... PTL, they just get really big!!
Delete