32 Weeks Pregnant
June 14 - June 20, 2012
Ryan's Weight
4 lb 5 oz
This week I have been doing really well checking my blood sugar and being under the recommended levels. I have started to love Sprite Zero and tolerate Diet Dr Pepper. I have found a new snack that I love... wheat thins and cheddar cheese rectangles. Even though wheat thins are carbs, they still want me to have one carb during a snack. I'm suppose to have 2 carbs at breakfast, 1 carb for a snack, 3 carbs for lunch, 1 carb for a snack, 3 carbs for dinner, and 2 carbs for a snack. I also went to the doctor this week and everything was good. They did an ultrasound since I have diabetes.. to check Ryan's weight. She weighed approximately 4 lb 5 oz. The ultrasound tech said that she was in the 32 percentile. Not exactly sure what that means, but the doctor did not act like she was too big. They did tell me that my amniotic fluid was low, so to drink more water and to lay on my left side 30 minutes a day in the afternoon. I go back in two weeks for a check up and ultrasound.
I finished painting Ryan's closet.. it is now ready to go!!
And No worries, I used harmony paint :)
Ryan's Weight
4 lb 5 oz
This week I have been doing really well checking my blood sugar and being under the recommended levels. I have started to love Sprite Zero and tolerate Diet Dr Pepper. I have found a new snack that I love... wheat thins and cheddar cheese rectangles. Even though wheat thins are carbs, they still want me to have one carb during a snack. I'm suppose to have 2 carbs at breakfast, 1 carb for a snack, 3 carbs for lunch, 1 carb for a snack, 3 carbs for dinner, and 2 carbs for a snack. I also went to the doctor this week and everything was good. They did an ultrasound since I have diabetes.. to check Ryan's weight. She weighed approximately 4 lb 5 oz. The ultrasound tech said that she was in the 32 percentile. Not exactly sure what that means, but the doctor did not act like she was too big. They did tell me that my amniotic fluid was low, so to drink more water and to lay on my left side 30 minutes a day in the afternoon. I go back in two weeks for a check up and ultrasound.
I finished painting Ryan's closet.. it is now ready to go!!
And No worries, I used harmony paint :)
| Penny was helping too lol |



No comments:
Post a Comment