Wednesday, June 13, 2012

31 Weeks


31 Weeks Pregnant
June 7 - June 13, 2012

Ryans Weight:
 3 lb 10 oz

My gestational diabetes class was rescheduled for this past Tuesday. It was not that bad, but I do have to watch what I eat and prick my finger... testing my blood sugar levels four times a day. The hardest thing is going to be to stop drinking Dr Pepper, but I know I can do it for my little one on the way. 






Daddy put up Ryan's new Chandelier 


Daddy put up new shelves up top & on the sides!!
Mommy & Aunt NeNe Organized Ryans Closet

THANK YOU Biba and Bink for Ryan's Car Seat/Stroller


DADDY'S BIRTHDAY

Mommy threw daddy and her best friend Cassie a SURPRISE 30th Birthday Party!! They were so surprised!! About 55 of their closest friends came to celebrate!!!!



Patrick & Kellye... one of daddy's best friends... also expecting their first child

Kellye also due August 10... the same as Mommy

Mommy and Daddy's best friends... Chassie (Chase and Cassie)


The End of Week 31



Heather doing an ultrasound









No comments:

Post a Comment