Thursday, September 6, 2012

Six Weeks Old

August 31, 2012 - September 6, 2012

Friday August 31, 2012
Today I watched my first University of Tennessee football game. I also got to meet my good friend Kade James. I also slept through the night for the first time for a total of 7 hours. I slept from 2am till 9am, then I ate and went back to sleep until 2pm. 
















Saturday September 1, 2012
Today I went to the Finish Line (Pickwick) for the first time. My whole family was there. 



Sunday September 2, 2012
My first day out on Pickwick lake. I also slept through the night for a total of eight hours.  








 





Monday September 3, 2012







Watching football at YaYa and Paw Paws

Tuesday September 4, 2012





Wednesday September 5, 2012







Thursday September 6, 2012 

Loving me some Mommy Milk

Mia came to babysit


Helping mom shop for her ten year high school reunion.




No comments:

Post a Comment