This week I showed tears and laughed for the first time... I also went on a helicopter ride and saw Lions and Tigers. I experienced my swing and bumpo for the first time too. I started grabbing things... I especially love grabbing Mommy's beautiful blonde hair. On average I slept through the night for 4-8 hours. Mommy was so proud!!
Friday September 7, 2012
Yay Mommy finally received her diploma!!
![]() |
| Daddy warming up my bottle at Mommy's reunion... he is so clever!! |
| Mommy loved showing me off to all her old friends. |
| Aunt Cassie helped baby sit :) |
| My first football game.... at Bolton High School |
![]() |
| Wearing the onesie that Mom's college roommate bought me |
Saturday September 8, 2012
Today I stayed the entire day with Biba, Bink and Aunt Brookie... so Mommy could get ready for her ten year high school reunion. Below is a picture of Mommy and Daddy at the reunion.
Sunday September 9, 2012
Today we went to the Delta Fair... this was my first Fair experience. Daddy even won me that beautiful rose for me. Not only did we get to ride in a helicopter, but we also got to see a Lion and Tiger show.
Monday September 10, 2012
![]() |
| The whole family on the couch lol |
![]() |
| Biba bought me some Uggs :) |
Tuesday September 11, 2012
Wednesday September 12, 2012
Mommy's 28th Birthday....
Thursday September 13, 2012
This was the first day I tried out my swing... little did I know I would be sleeping in this thing for a few weeks. I absolutely love my swing!!!! This was also the first day I sat in my Bumpo... I was such a big girl!! That night we went to PF Changs with Biba and Bink for Mommy's birthday.


























































No comments:
Post a Comment