Thursday, August 23, 2012

Four Weeks Old

August 17, 2012 - August 23, 2012
This week I went to my first wedding, I rode my first four wheeler, and turned a month old.

August 17, 2012






At Christin and Josh's Wedding






With Uncle Barry


With April, the incredible lady who hooked up my parents 14 years ago!


My first dance... was with Daddy


Aunt Cassie feeding me


I slept in my car seat most of the night

Mom, Dad and Aunt Brookie


Mommy & Daddy being silly




Saturday August 18, 2012


We went to Five Guys for Lunch




Sunday August 19, 2012
Today I went on my first four wheeler ride with Daddy. 








My first four wheeler ride





Monday August 20, 2012
Today I turned a month old!!















Look how long I am


Celebrating Mommy's graduation with the Family



Tuesday August 21, 2012


Daddy trying to put me to sleep... I love loud music!



Wednesday August 22, 2012

Taking our picture :)



Taking a nap next to Mommy


Thursday August 23, 2012

Me and Mia... She comes over and helps mom every Thursday



Already signing Mommy :)
Look at my soft pillow.... Penny


















No comments:

Post a Comment